Rule 1: always post the rules. Rule 2: answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones. Rule 3: tag 11 new people and link them to your post. Rule 4: let them know you’ve tagged them.
1. What’s your favourite thing about yourself? I can make people laugh. Even if it’s because they’re in awe of how completely ridiculous I am. I like that.
2. Who is your idol? In terms of “real life”, my mother. She’s been through a lot and she’s still always there for me and my sister. Otherwise I’d have to say Jennifer Lawrence. She’s my queen.
3. Do you ever want to get married? Personal family experiences have turned me off to the idea of marriage, but as they say, “never say never.”
4. If you were to kill someone, how would you do it and who would you kill? LOL. I’ve actually thought about this and I don’t honestly hate anyone enough that I’d want to end their life. Unless it was someone who’s done bad things to others in their own lives—I’d want to be a killer like Dexter. Kill the killers, y’know?
5. How do you feel about your family? It’s too small, now, and we’ve lost too much.
6. Would you ever send anon hate? God, no. What an immature waste of time.
7. When was the last time that you were sick? A few weeks ago I had a silght cold and cough; nothing too serious.
8. What’s your favourite TV show? THAT’S THE WORST QUESTION YOU COULD POSSIBLY ASK ME. Erm…I guess by default I’ll always say Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but it’s tied with all these other amazing shows like Doctor Who and Sherlock and Merlin, and all the shows I’ve just now started like HBO war dramas and things. Television is a huge part of my life and I ain’t even bovvered.
9. How do you want to die? Painlessly, or for someone I care about.
10. Are you satisfied with your follower count? I’m in awe of my follower count half the time; I don’t deserve this many!
11. What is your ideal significant other like? Able to handle me at my worst. Able to leave me alone when I need it. Genuine, funny, and appreciative of all things ‘nerdy.’ (:
11 NEW QUESTIONS: 1. Where have you always wanted to visit? 2. Pick a fictional character you’d want to spend an entire day with. Why’d you pick this person? 3. Favorite food? 4. Least favorite movie? 5. What’s a word you love to use? 6. What’s your dream job? 7. What is your favorite sweet/candy? 8. When did you first join Tumblr? 9. Which fandom do you most identify with? 10. Favorite color combination? 11. Current favorite song?
Rule 2: Answer the questions the tagger has set for you in their post, then create eleven new questions.
Rule 3: Tag eleven people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them.
Who is someone who has had a major impact on your life and why? Probably my mother. She’s the strongest individual I know.
What’s a movie/tv show that makes you feel all the feelings? Buffy the Vampire Slayer, hands down. Never before had I been twisted round such an emotional roller coaster.
Top 5 favorite famous faces? Benedict Cumberbatch, Colin Morgan, Katie McGrath, Jennifer Lawrence, Gerard Way. This was quite difficult to narrow down. Runners up were Jensen Ackles, Misha Collins, Robert Downey Jr and Karen Gillan.
If you could have been in any movie ever made, which movie would you have been in? RENT. I want to sing and dance with Jesse L. Martin, mostly.
Quick! You’re thrown into a time warp! It reads your mind and sends you to whichever era you’re thinking of, where do you end up? 14TH CENTURY ENGLAND. The time period in which Sir Gawain and the Green Knight was set.
Where are 5 places you want to travel to before you die? Anywhere in Italy. London. Paris. More locally, Los Angeles and San Francisco.
What 3 things would you need to accomplish in order to call your life “complete”? Have a career I really feel confident and happy about. Find someone, be it in a friendship or otherwise, who likes me for me. Find myself.
If you could bring one person back from the dead or 5 minutes, who would you bring back? What would you talk about in that 5 minutes? My grandmother. I’d tell her what an amazing person she is, and just, y’know. Be with her.
If you were to win a life time supply of something, what would you want a life time supply of? CAKESTERS. Jessica knows this.
OH SNAP! Your favorite celebrity shows up at your door! Unfortunately due to some wibbley-wobbley timey-wimey stuff you only have enough time to ask them one question. Who is it and what is your question? BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH, CAN I HUG YOU?
Do you know the muffin man? INDEED I DO.
MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU: What is your favorite color? What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? Who is your OTP? How long have you been on tumblr? Pick one fictional character who you’d like to spend the day with. Who is it and what would you do? What is your favorite song at the moment? If you could say anything to the person you were five years ago, what would you say? Favorite book of all time and how many times have you read it? If you were a fruit, what fruit would you be? Are you an older sibling, a younger sibling, or an only child? What is your favorite number? Tell me one of your favorite or wackiest dreams you’ve had.
I tag: dsilza, laustrade, lunastellaris, talking-birds-and-thinning-ice, loopercalia, dub-dub, lsaxons, brolininthetardis, blame-sorcery, tumsa, superprat, I’M SORRY IF YOU’VE ALL DONE THIS ALREADY
2011, it’s safe to say, was quite a roller coaster for me. I’ve gained a lot, and lost a lot—I suppose the same could be said for anyone.
Here I’ve compiled a list of people who have been influential to me here on Tumblr, in a very, very positive way.
This past year, I sort of shifted from posting primarily Whedonverse stuff, to Merlin/Doctor Who/etc, and as a result I’ve met some new people, and some others I’ve sort of lost contact with. These lovelies, however, have remained true friends to me; genuinely sweet people who’re always there for me. Even still, there are some people I know “IRL” who still follow me here despite the crazy things they may see.
Off of that—God, have I met some wonderful people here in 2011. I’ve been at my highest and my lowest; they’ve seen it all. And they’ve stuck around, for some odd reason. A chunk of these people are on my “follow forever” list to begin with, but the point still stands—I wouldn’t unfollow these people for the world.
I’m probably forgetting a bunch of people, so that’s why I say—thank you. Thank you to everyone who’s gotten me through the great big journey that was 2011—and I hope the year to come is amazing for each and every one of you.