Rule 1: always post the rules.
Rule 2: answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: tag 11 new people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: let them know you’ve tagged them.
I was tagged by 50-shades-of-dorian-gray.
1. What’s your favourite thing about yourself?
I can make people laugh. Even if it’s because they’re in awe of how completely ridiculous I am. I like that.
2. Who is your idol?
In terms of “real life”, my mother. She’s been through a lot and she’s still always there for me and my sister. Otherwise I’d have to say Jennifer Lawrence. She’s my queen.
3. Do you ever want to get married?
Personal family experiences have turned me off to the idea of marriage, but as they say, “never say never.”
4. If you were to kill someone, how would you do it and who would you kill?
LOL. I’ve actually thought about this and I don’t honestly hate anyone enough that I’d want to end their life. Unless it was someone who’s done bad things to others in their own lives—I’d want to be a killer like Dexter. Kill the killers, y’know?
5. How do you feel about your family?
It’s too small, now, and we’ve lost too much.
6. Would you ever send anon hate?
God, no. What an immature waste of time.
7. When was the last time that you were sick?
A few weeks ago I had a silght cold and cough; nothing too serious.
8. What’s your favourite TV show?
THAT’S THE WORST QUESTION YOU COULD POSSIBLY ASK ME. Erm…I guess by default I’ll always say Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but it’s tied with all these other amazing shows like Doctor Who and Sherlock and Merlin, and all the shows I’ve just now started like HBO war dramas and things. Television is a huge part of my life and I ain’t even bovvered.
9. How do you want to die?
Painlessly, or for someone I care about.
10. Are you satisfied with your follower count?
I’m in awe of my follower count half the time; I don’t deserve this many!
11. What is your ideal significant other like?
Able to handle me at my worst. Able to leave me alone when I need it. Genuine, funny, and appreciative of all things ‘nerdy.’ (:
11 NEW QUESTIONS:
1. Where have you always wanted to visit? 2. Pick a fictional character you’d want to spend an entire day with. Why’d you pick this person? 3. Favorite food? 4. Least favorite movie? 5. What’s a word you love to use? 6. What’s your dream job? 7. What is your favorite sweet/candy? 8. When did you first join Tumblr? 9. Which fandom do you most identify with? 10. Favorite color combination? 11. Current favorite song?
I TAG: lunastellaris, laustrade, quinnsberry, captainsmarvelandamerica, everlongheart, dsilza, lokimasterofmischief, bilbo-baggins-of-bag-end, nerdyninjanicole, de-winter, firelightwaltz
Everyone’s been doing these, and ‘tis the season, right? Here are some blogs that you should follow for the new year (and forever, like I sure will)!
THE USUAL SUSPECTS:
OTHER AWESOME PEOPLE I’M KIND OF FREAKISHLY OBSESSED WITH:
Now get following! You won’t regret it.
lol whatever the writers can do whatever they want, on mine and lauren’s RP all we do is crack
I left my address book at home because I’m an idiot, but today I’m going to be purchasing a book of stamps to send you all letters within the next week or so!
So, could you please message me your addresses again, and if you’re now at school could I get those addresses too? I just miss you allllll!
TONY I LOOK BEFORE I LEAP
I LOVE MARGINS AND DISCIPLINE
I MAKE LISTS IN MY SLEEP TONYYYY WHAT’S MY SIN
Tony Murchison works at a coffee shop as an in-between.
It’s not that he doesn’t have the qualifications to find something right away, and it’s not as if other opportunities don’t present themselves.
It’s just that once Control fires him, this sort of wave of blankness comes over him, and coffee-making seems to be the only skill he knows inside-out how to do, and it’s the only thing that makes him feel like himself these days.
The only thing that was a struggle, was learning how to make it other than the way Control used to love it.